Comment on page
Notifications increase efficiency!
Teammates can set their notifications according to department and if it's assigned to themselves, someone else and/or unassigned.
To make sure you can be on top of your game when your customers need you, enable notifications in the following:
- 1.Click on your name in the top right corner to open the panel view
- 2.Navigate to My notifications
3. Select your notifications as desired, save and close.
Once you've indicated your notification preferences, you'll need to update browser settings to ensure you receive notifications.
1) Allow notifications in Google Chrome, by clicking on the small padlock to the left of the address bar, as indicated below:
2) Click on "Site Settings". Under Permissions, locate "Notifications" and select "allow" from the dropdown.
Go to Settings > Choose System > Click on "Notifications and actions".
Make sure that the option is activated ("On")
- Go to System Preferences > Notifications > Chrome > Enable “Allow notifications from Google Chrome”