In order to obtain or modify the data in the team performance overview, you will first need to select the filters you would like to display, once selected, the charts and graphs will change.
The metrics will change based on which filters you have selected
- The four filters available reveal a collapsable list in which you can select;
- Search (Enables you to search through channels, departments and teammates)
- Channels (the channels used for communication; Messenger, Whatsapp, etc..)
- Departments (List of departments setup by organization)
- Teammates (Filter on selected teammates)
- Date range (Day, week, month)
The search range can be used to filter longer lists such as departments and teammates.
The seven metrics below illustrate the data that is capture in the Team Performance overview. They can include a single day's worth of data or a range depending on the selected timeframe.
- 1.TEAMMATES' AVERAGE INITIAL RESPONSE TIME (This relates to the avegrage time elapsed between the customers first message and a teammate's first reply during the selected time period)
- 2.TEAMMATES' AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME (The average time teamates take to respond to each customers message after the intial response)
- 3.TEAMMATES' AVERAGE RESOLUTION TIMES (Average time teammates take to close conversations. Resolution time measurement starts when a conversation is esclated and ends when it is closed during business hours)
- 4.TEAMMATES' AVERAGE CSAT (The average Customer Satisfaction Score given to teammates by customers)
- 5.SUCCESSFUL TRANSFERS (New transfer requests succesfully received in the inbox during the selected time period)
- 6.ADDRESSED CONVERSATIONS (Requests where teammates wrote at least one message during the selected time)
- 7.CLOSED CONVERSATIONS (Tranfer requests closed by teammates)
The conversation efficiency & CSAT graph uses a colour coded legend as it's filters. In the video below, you can see how to select or unselect the 4 available metrics.
- Avereage resolution time
- Avereage response time
- Average initial response time
- Average CSAT
You may select which filters you would like to be displayed by clicking the circlular buttons next to each metric. By hovering the mouse over any of the lines on the graph will reveal a mini index.
The CSAT breakdown utilizes a 5 point scale, the scale can be broken down into 3 sections based on your preference
- 2 Point scale : Positive & Negative
- 3 Point Scale : Positive , Neutral & Negative
- 5 Point scale : Very Positive , Positive , Neutral , Negative & Very Negative
Based on which scale was setup for your organization , you may or may not see all these fields
Similar to the conversation Conversation efficiency & CSAT graph, the legend is also used to filter through the desired point scale.
Hovering your mouse over the line chart will reveal a small pop-up indexing all results.
The Team performance chart is a useful way to get an overview and detailed information on how the teammates are performing. The performance is graded on 10 different metrics.
The very first line (Teammates summary) is the combination of all of the selected filters, you can click on the field itself to have the data shown in ascending or descending order.
It is possible that you will need to side scroll in order to see all of the fields available.
- 1.Addressed conversation (Requests where teammates wrote at least one message during the selected time)
- 2.Closed conversation (Transfer requests closed by teammates)
- 3.Average conversation per day (Average number of conversations in which the teammate wrote at least one message)
- 4.Average inital response time (Average time elapsed between the customer's first message and teammate first responding to it during the select period of time)
- 5.Average response time (Average time teammates take to respond to each customer message after the inital response)
- 6.Average resolution time (Average time teammates take to close conversation. Resolution time measurement starts when a conversation is escalated and ends when it is closed during buusiness hours)
- 7.Average CSAT (The average Customer Satisfaction Score given to teammates by customers)