Start a call/Video chat
The video chat enables you to offer a personalized shopper experience and increase sales with the power of 1:1 live video conversation.
- Start by opening the conversation with the customer you’d like to video call
- Click on the Video Callicon in the bottom left of the conversation view
- This will give the option between Audio & Video or Audio only.
- Click Audio & Video only
- Once you have selected the type of call, you will have the option to send an invitation directly in the chat or join the call depending on the client's availability.
- Once sent in chat, the teammate will have the ability to resend the invite within the chat, join the call or end the call within the video call menu.
The Teammate can end the call for both parties at any time by clicking End call for all in the Video Call menu
Clicking join call will open a new browser tab where you can set your Video Chat settings prior to joining the call. You might be prompted tho have your system to grant access to the microphone and camera.
Once in the call you should find your video chat options (mute, camera on/off & screenshare) at the bottom of the screen.
You can exit the call by clicking the Disconnect button
In case mobile customers chatting via Facebook Messenger receive a notification as shown below, we recommend using Google Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS (iPhone, iPad).