While clients purchase more and more online, exchanging product pictures of pre-recorded video via a traditional chat does not provide the same level of experience, level of detail of product, or the feel of a real-time video.
- Create a virtual showroom--> Continue to sell even if store is closed--> No more geographical limitation, far from the store clients can now see the product live
- Provide clarity, as customers can have detailed and specific questions that are hard to explain using just words. Excellent for informed, more picky customers.
- Competitive advantage: As fairly new in retail, offering video chat gives you an edge on competitors to make more sales
- Qualifies the shopper’s intent to purchase and a segway to book an appointment
- Allow indirect sales attribution with the ‘’Add to cart’’ after the video
- Solve problem faster, increased capability to solve issue
- Post sale assistance: --> Ex. for installation, for evaluating a defective product with clients, etc.
- Create deeper relationships with client with a human feel
- Can better read their customer
- Can learn how customers interact with their product
- Lets teammates see empathy in action
- Minimal effort required:
- No additional software to download
- No external applications needed to integrate